Charity Princess Tea Party with Emmy Rose Cuvelier, Miss World America 2019
The Gayle Cronin Foundation is excited to announce our Annual Princess Tea Party being held on Saturday, February 22, 2020. We can’t wait to share the day with you and your little ones along with the Princesses from Royalty & Me.
Tickets are $55 (12:00PM – 2:00PM) ~ ONLY 50 AVAILABLE
(Every person child & adult alike need a ticket) For example… if you are purchasing a ticket for a child, anyone attending with that child needs a ticket as well, including additional adults or children. This is NOT a drop off event.
Each guest at our Princess Tea Party will receive a fantasy experience that includes
* Tea (beverage) and scrumptious scones and other baked goods
* Princess arts & crafts to take home
* An interactive and sing-along performance with the Princesses
* A swag bag with tiara, wand, and extra special goodies
* A fun selfie photobooth station with Princess props
* An opportunity to take pictures of your own during the event
* Multiple opportunities for professional individual or group photos with each Princess, delivered to you digitally.
* Exciting, surprise Princess activities
All proceeds go to ~ The Gayle Cronin Foundation, we are a 501(c)(3) Non Profit designed to support families impacted by pediatric illnesses.
If you want to volunteer to make a difference or donate to
The Gayle Cronin Foundation, please follow our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/TheGayleCroninFoundation
Please visit our website at www.TheGayleCroninFoundation.org